Orders are normally dispatched no later than next working day. During weekdays we dispatch orders received before 2.30pm on the same day. If we are unable to supply an item we will contact the customer within one working day from the order being placed.
DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR UK CUSTOMERS
- Standard Delivery: Royal Mail 48 -free of charge
- DPD Next Working Day delivery (exclusions apply) : £3.95 (free on orders over £49.99)
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery : £3.95 (free on orders over £49.99)
- DPD Saturday Delivery: Charges calculated at checkout
- Orders over £49.99 will be offered a free upgrade to DPD or Recorded Delivery depending on postcode.
Orders placed using the DPD delivery option need to be received by us by 2.30pm on weekdays for next working day delivery. Orders received after that time will be sent the next working day for delivery on the next working after that. For example, orders received after 2.30pm on a Friday will not be collected from us until Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday. If you require DPD to deliver on a Saturday then please select this delivery option during the checkout process.
DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR OTHER COUNTRIES
- Shipment to overseas customers are sent via Royal Mail Tracked, Signed or Tracked & Signed depending on location
- Delivery by courier can be arranged by request, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call 0044 1900 810260 between 9am & 5pm GMT for info
- Note: prices shown to customers outside of the UK will be net of VAT. You may be liable for taxes and duties at the point of delivery
You have a Statutory Right to Cancel your Order. You have a ‘Cooling Off’ period of 14 days which begins from the day after the day on which the goods are received. Your Right to Cancel can be exercised in writing to:
EDZ, The Old Sorting Office, 92 High Street, Maryport Cumbria CA15 6BE
Email to: email@example.com
Please note that the customer is responsible for the costs of returning these items to us unless the item is incorrect or faulty.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with the goods supplied we will exchange them or refund you to the same payment method used at the time of purchase, provided you inform us of your intention to return the goods are returned within 14 days of receipt. You should return the items to us within 14 days of giving us notice that you wish to return the goods.
Please note that the customer is responsible for the costs of returning these items to us unless the item is incorrect or faulty. If you find a problem with your order then please let us know and we will be happy to resolve any issues.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS
Post the item back to us in ‘new’ unworn condition complete with labels, (make sure you get a record of posting), with the completed returns slip (found at the bottom of the invoice sent with your order) or your contact details and a note explaining whether you wish to exchange the item or have a refund. You are not obliged to provide a reason for returning the goods but if you are willing to provide a reason then this will be helpful in improving our goods and services.
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE BOX
If you have a question regarding your EDZ order, our products, or would like any other general information, please contact us via the form on our contact page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also may call us between 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday to Friday on +44 (0)1900 810260
It is our policy to respond to all enquiries within 1 working day.