Tax Free International Deliveries
- Sales to customers ordering from outside of the UK are tax free
- Overseas customers may be liable for payment of import duties and handling charges when the goods arrive in their country so check with your local customs authority to find out what you may be charged. For EU Customers follow this link
- We will complete a Customs Declaration which will be used by your local customs authority to calculate what payment is due, charges may include import duty, local sales taxes and handling charges.
- Customs clearance delays – orders can take time to clear Customs and in some cases several weeks so please be patient.
- All offshore orders are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked delivery so that we can monitor progress as much as possible. When your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number.
If you have any queries or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us.